Wednesday, June 3, 2009

10 More Sleeps

Time is flying by and we are somewhat frantically trying to get things in order here in Victoria and gradually getting things prepared to take with us.
These days all I seem to be doing is shopping (which I don't particularly enjoy) but most of the kids summer clothes from last year don't fit or aren't cool enough for the weather we expect to encounter in Ghana.
I have also purchased every possible pharmacy product that we might need under the assumption that it might not be available in Ghana. I know that many of the things we have purchased will likely not be used by us but they give me some peace of mind and if we have to leave things behind in Ghana I'm sure they will be put to good use.

I purchased a small 8.9 inch net book to use for email and blogging...this is my test run and I can see there will be a learning curve because the keys are slightly smaller and the shift key is in a slightly different location.
The photo is of the pharmacy that I have put together to bring with us...have I overdone it??

No comments:

Post a Comment