Friday, June 19, 2009

Internet frustration...

Yesterday I typed and edited and tried for an hour to upload just one photo...with no luck! I have taken so many photos and I wish I could share them....I wasn't even able to upload text...it gets frustrating to sit and watch the computer time run out with nothing accomplished. The internet cafe that we visited yesterday was air conditioned and close to home. Today we have ventured to a less fortunate side of the neighbourhood but actually this new place has a nice big fan to keep us cool and the internet is smok'n fast!
I will now make another attempt to upload photos....say a little prayer for me!!....did I mention that the temperature is too high to measure and the sun is beating down...but that is to be expected so we cope.
Photos please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment